Saturday, February 21, 2009

Inside my head i hear the pain


It falls toward my heart as if heavy rain


Always ending in my stomach so i can always know the shame


The shame of a lost opportunity to be happy again


To live as if I'm whole til my time ends


That day will not come because i let it be


The worst possible thing that could ever happen to me


I held my tongue for just a minute too late and now the love i felt towards me seems to be hate


Though i will never be mad and i will never place blame


I will always look in the mirror and bow my head in shame


For one minute may not be long but its just long enough to hear the song


The song that plays when love is placed within


But my heart plays no song it's now whithered and thin


I could never be mad at the cause of my pain for the one who caused it i will always think of the same


Beautiful and witty


Effortlessly pretty


Pajamas or dress she was never a mess


Always so perfect i could just sit and sigh


For the beauty my eyes witnessed was also matched inside


The day may never come where i will hold her again


The day i always dreamt of since i had turned ten


The perfect one for me, i may never sleep again!


As spontaneous as could be but as solid as steel


I'll never know how she truly did or does feel


But one day will come where she may see her mistake


The fact that i would love her so fiercely even though my heart she truly did break


If that day were to come i know i must be strong


I'm told to say no but i don't know if that's wrong


I love her too much, can't you see?


I love her so much i can barely breathe!


She would take all my thoughts all my pain and mistakes


And just like a goddess use her magical way


They would all disappear so quickly and clean


And leave only smiles for all those to see


But no one would see them well atleast not to me


Because when we were together.....




......It was just you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment